Sunday, July 7, 2013

South Korea - Benefit broadly the human world

Seoul


South Korea - here I come! After saying good bye to Japan I finally arrived in Seoul, South Korea. My first night I spent the hostel Yellow Submarine in Seoul. The owner was very friendly, showed me my room and the kitchen and introduced me to the other guests. This was a real warm welcome!

More is coming soon!

P.S.: Currently I am reading this book listed below. Ignore the stupid title because it is the best book I have read so far!!! Forget all the other books and buy this one if you want to have TIME to travel as long as you want while having a business that is supporting your lifestyle while you are traveling.

WARNING: Do not buy this book if you don't want to quit your job and be free!!!


Printed Edition
Kindle Edition




No comments:

Post a Comment